Hope all is well. We have an exclusive mandate to sell the below company. If you have an interest in receiving an NDA, please respond back.
In Mfg. & Maintenance Business industry Seeking PE Firm Buyout
Company General Business Specialty/Industry (Description: What does the company do)
This Company specializes in manufacturing its own brand of beverage control systems which measure and track all liquids dispensed for the food and beverage industry.
General Business Model and Market
The Company sells its hardware and software products to large commercial entertainment institutions nationwide.
Revenue Range Stratification (Product Lines/Service)
Approximately 20% of the Company’s revenue derives from long-term maintenance and service contracts.
Geographic Location(s) and Big Business Line Categories
The Company operates from five strategic locations throughout the United States which consist of manufacturing, warehousing, staging, and office space.
Additional Summary Success/Growth/History “Details” Bullets i.e. Growth, track record, Growth Potential
• The Company has a proven track record supported by over four decades of ongoing business.
• Client follow-up orders and upgrades for existing equipment are routine.
• Consequently, the Company’s revenue increased over 36% in 2021 due to its strong reputation, proprietary technology, and equipment.
• In the trailing 12-month period, from June 2021 through May 2022, the Company’s total revenue was $8,800,000 with an Adjusted EBITDA of $2,100,000 rounded.
• The Company anticipates significant growth for 2022 and 2023.
• With a large customer base and solid reputation, the Company continues to attract new customers while maintaining its reputation with existing ones.
The Owner is willing to remain with the Company post-closing and is willing to retain equity.
Reason for Selling or Seeking Capital
TBC(To be clarified)
Final Standard Comments
If this is not a good fit, can you refer me to somebody who might find this interesting?
If you have any questions or would like to receive an NDA, please email me back.